The must-attend event for your energy business — one of the fastest growing sectors in Africa
The 13th German-African Energy Forum focuses on the financing of energy projects on the African continent. In addition to new financing opportunities, e.g. within the context of the G20 Compact with Africa, innovative approaches for financing off-grid projects and financing partnerships, the conference will also focus on digitalisation in the energy sector, renewable energies such as hydropower and hybrid systems, and the thermal recycling of waste.
Header für Sponsoring
Description text. Etiam et turpis mattis, efficitur mi ut, ultrices diam. Donec consectetur, odio eget porta varius, vel mauris viverra ante, eget egestas turpis sapien orci.
African Energy Forum
Reasons to attend
1. Expand your network of top-level business contacts
2. Gain insights into the African energy sector and its enormous potential
3. Promote your company in Africa and internationally
4. Use this exceptional platform for discussions and debates about challenges of the energy industry
5. Join our panel discussions, project sessions, interactive workshops, B2B & networking meetings and country tables