The must-attend event for your energy business — one of the fastest growing sectors in Africa
The Energy Forum focuses on the financing of energy projects on the African continent. In addition to new financing opportunities, e.g. within the context of the G20 Compact with Africa, innovative approaches for financing off-grid projects and financing partnerships, the conference will also focus on digitalisation in the energy sector, renewable energies such as hydropower and hybrid systems, and the thermal recycling of waste.
400 National and International delegates
10 Ministers of Energy
Becoming a sponsor of the German-African Energy Forum is a perfect way to increase your company's visibility among the professionals and decision-makers from the energy sector. There are several sponsorship opportunities available.
African Energy Forum
Reasons to attend
1. Expand your network of top-level business contacts
2. Gain insights into the African energy sector and its enormous potential
3. Promote your company in Africa and internationally
4. Use this exceptional platform for discussions and debates about challenges of the energy industry
5. Join our panel discussions, project sessions, interactive workshops, B2B & networking meetings and country tables